Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Email: info@eseumohimmigration.com


January 15, 2024

Is your study/work permit a travel document?

Dear future neighbour,

We get asked this question frequently and here is the answer, NO! Your study/work permit is not a travel document. If you plan to travel outside Canada while studying/working in Canada, you will need a valid visitor visa to exit and re-enter Canada.

If you have a valid work/study permit but your visitor visa has expired, you will need to renew it before you exit Canada, otherwise there is no guarantee that you would be  allowed to re-enter Canada.

Hope this helps!

Need help obtaining a visitor visa to visit Canada, or professional help putting in a study visa application, work permit application, Expression of Interest, creating an express entry or provincial nomination profile, preparing your application after receiving an invitation to apply or even just reviewing an application you prepared yourself? Book a consultation or send us an email on info@eseumohimmigration.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these <abbr title="HyperText Markup Language">html</abbr> tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>


Captcha − 3 = 1