Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Email: info@eseumohimmigration.com


May 3, 2024

Documents Needed to Apply for PGWP as a Graduating Student in Canada

Dear future neighbour,

Are you soon graduating from a Canadian institution? Congratulations in advance! It’s time to apply for your Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP), and we’re here to assist you with that.

See below few supporting documents you will need for your PGWP application

1. A valid passport exceeding the expected duration of the PGWP

2. Degree/Diploma or Transcript/Completion letter from your school

3. Valid study permit/visitor record

4. If you choose to go to the border to make your application (not recommended), you must have a valid visitor visa.

Do you need help applying for a PGWP for your loved ones to visit you or a study permit extension or visitor record? Need help obtaining a visitor visa to visit Canada, or professional help putting in a study visa application, work permit application, Expression of Interest, creating an express entry or provincial nomination profile, preparing your application after receiving an invitation to apply or even just reviewing an application you prepared yourself? Book a consultation or send us an email on info@eseumohimmigration.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these <abbr title="HyperText Markup Language">html</abbr> tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>


Captcha − 2 = 1