Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Email: info@eseumohimmigration.com

Tag Archives: #Canadianinstitution

May 3, 2024

Dear future neighbour,

Congratulations to all soon-to-be graduates of Canadian institutions! We’ve curated this article with you in mind, anticipating your eagerness to invite loved ones to join in celebrating this significant milestone.

Depending on the nationality of your loved ones, some may require an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), while others may need a temporary resident visa to enter Canada.

See below few supporting documents they will need from you for this application:

1. Proof of your status in Canada, e.g. a study permit or a PGWP

2. A letter of invitation

3. Proof of enrollment (if you are still studying)

4. Graduation invitation letter (mostly issued by the international center in your school)

5. And most importantly, proof of finances.

Please save this or share this information with someone.

Need help obtaining a visitor visa to visit Canada, or professional help putting in a study visa application, work permit application, Expression of Interest, creating an express entry or provincial nomination profile, preparing your application after receiving an invitation to apply or even just reviewing an application you prepared yourself? Book a consultation or send us an email on info@eseumohimmigration.com